Many directions.....


All I know is that I have been doing alot of stuff...
Sending alot of emails.....
Calling alot of peoples.....
Making it all work, then......
teaching a gazillion classes to make ends meet,
and loving every minute of it.
That is what I have been doing.

Oh yeah....& being grateful for all that I have in life.


Skirt Scribbles....



A sample for a lovely fabric store that carries my patterns...



Something I can give all those lovely quilters to chew on.......
Check it out in the next amazing color stories.

Every year in June this beauty reminds me of another reason why I love my house.
This is a Peace Rose.
They were brought to America from England after WWII.
I think this rose bush is many years old,
& I am lucky enough to have it in my yard...
the double center makes me so happy.
Then the color is so spectacular too...
pale yellow with a gentle blush.
I have to paint one on my wall I think!



Here is some of the pattern pieces to my next pattern....
The 2Harlow Skirt Formula!!




There will be some cool elements to it.....
AND....any size can make them.....
YES...that is 2 patterns in one.
All you lovely plus size gals, please hear me!!!!!



What is better then pockets on a skirt?




How about 2 skirt patterns, both with pockets!!!
I hope to have pictures later this week!!!
One day left til Summer SEw Camp Starts!!!


We will have to chat about it!!
xoxoxox,
Cheryl

Comments