Sew Expo 2016....come say hi!!

Happy New Year...can I still get away with saying that?

Sew Expo is coming!!!!!
This is my home event, and I am very proud to be in it once again!!!!

I will be teaching 8 classes.

One 2 Needle Class
about handbag design...you get to see me sew...it is pretty cool.....

Four 1 Needle Seminars
Dynamic Easy Totes will be 2 
learn how to make 4 different looks from one pattern!!

Pattern Hacking
Learn how to make a blouse top, a tunic, a dress, & a bohemian lace frock from one pattern......& bonus, that pattern fits ALL sizes!!

then there are the make & takes...3 of em'
 mod embroidery with metallic threads & beads...oh my!!
    For more information click on the events tab at the top of this page, and the links will take you directly to registration for class.
Thanks to all my sewing loves.....cannot wait to see you & say hi!!

Comments