Alotta going on @ Paradiso!


It is officially Fall....which means that The International Quilt Market is just around the corner.....which means new patterns....& a bunch of other stuff....so thanks for your patience...........but details are on the way!!
Here is a little of what is coming up!
I am finding that I am a lazy sewer.....I did not want to go hunt around for the zipper foot, so I just put it in with a regular sewing foot.
And you know...this works even better!!
So be on the look out to learn how to insert a zipper with a regular foot & score a cool, new Messenger Bag Pattern.  Details are coming soon!!
AND...you will love the fabric I got to work with on this project!!
 
Love from Seattle,
Cheryl


Comments

Barbara P. said…
Love the pockets. Black ostrich and silver clips. Thanks so much for the opportunity.

Popular Posts