Hi!  I am back to do this thing.  My name is Cheryl Kuczek, and I have a little company called Paradiso Designs.  I have an independent line  of handbag patterns.  Anyone can create their own designer handbag that looks great and is can really be used.  If you wish to view my patterns click here, www.paradisodesigns.etsy.com.  I am the first designer to use pleather for my bag straps.  Soon on my website  www.paradisodesigns.com,  I will have a teaching tutorial on how to sew pleather!

I love to sew, and I love to teach sewing to people that wish to learn to create!  My friend Melissa is learning to sew knit fabrics into t-shirts.  She was so worried that she would look like an old lady in a very colorful pattern that she had made into a t-shirt.  So she called me up today, and said "what do I do".  I told her i would bring some solid knit fabric to embellish to class tonight, and it turned out really cool.PICT0020PICT0021

[caption id="attachment_6" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="I showed Melissa how to cut out flower petals, and then I showed her how to sew them on freeform, and this is what happened!"]I showed Melissa how to cut out flower petals, and then I showed her how to sew them on freeform, and this is what happened![/caption]

PICT0021

Comments