I now can say I have been to Denver!!

How Lucky and I!!!
I am in Golden Colorado, just outside of Denver.
I will be filming
"Sew it All"
with the lovely Ellen March.
I get to talk about how to sew fur for my
and my new pattern that will be out soon, called the
Ultimate Vest Formula Pattern...which
I do not have a link for yet as it is debuting
at Fall Market, this coming Saturday!
I will spill all about that in the next few days!
Now the cool thing about these patterns is that they work for
ALL SIZES!!
I am excited to tell you that these patterns will work for any gal's shape!!
I also get to show my pleather sewing techniques...and check out
the Cross-body bag with the Blond Fox.
oh....la-la!!
It is gorgoeus with the copper sequin pleather/vinyl. 
 
 

Also......
I am unveiling a new Logo...&
Sewing Pattern Cover Design too!!
 
xoxo,
Cheryl

Comments