Toronto...here I come!

Why yes.... I am in Iowa for a trade show.  It is a good opportunity to work in my industry while I work also on my business of designing sewing patterns!!
I have learned that it is a ton of fun to see these shows and to meet alot of cool people that dig sewing as much as I do!!

So I have a lot of stuff happening this month...

ONE...next week I am in Toronto at my first International gig @
Creativ Festival.  I am doing this  with Wonderfil Specialty Threads, and do they have great stuff to sew with!!
How lucky am I to use my patterns and show how important that thread is to a project.  I met Andrew and Fiona the owners of Wonderfil Thread at the International Quilt Festival 2 years ago.  I have had the chance to work with many of the specialty threads that Wonderfil has...and every time I get to play with them, I love them even more.
Andrew is bringing me to Toronto and Creativ Festival so that I could have the chance at International Exposure while formally introducing my patterns to Canada!!
What nice people!!  Please come and see these lovely threads at Wonderfil's booth @ Creativ Feastival in Toronto, Canada october12, 13, 14.  And I will have a nice selection of my patterns to choose from!!

These are the classes that I have to offer......

Thursday October 11, 2012  1-4pm
BLING THAT PILLOW!!
So lets embellish that pillow and give it some bling...then make the pillow with an invisable zipper too!!
Couching, it may become a new word in your volcabulary that you may come to use often!!
 

October 13, Sat 9:00-12:00
SPARKLE BUBBLE SKIRT
Satin material will work the best for this technique and skirt body, and use muslin for the lining!!



October 12 Fri 5:00-9:00
Bohemian Embellishment for Your HoBo Bag
This is my newest bag pattern, and I used Frutti 12 wt thread to embellish the cotton eyelet fabric, and due to the colors...look at how it sings!!
you will learn about what is 12 wt thread and how it makes a difference in your stitch work!!

this is how the bag looks and so let have fun embellishing and making it!!
and another view!!  Check out the cool strap!
If any of my lovely students to be would like to contact me with any questions, please email me @  cheryl@paradisodesigns.com!!

Tomorrow more announments and lets see what the wedding dress looks like!!
until then,
cheryl

Comments